5 in. (127 mm) CNC Vise
The 5 in.(127 mm) CNC Vise is a compact and versatile CNC vise that provides a rigid backstop and prevents lifting of jaws when tightened
What’s In the Box?
- Clamp kit (with bridge clamp)
- Factory inspection and certification report
- Vise handle
Secure stock and work material with this versatile CNC vise. Its compact design prevents the movable jaw from lifting as you’re tightening it, and the keyed stationary jaw provides a rigid backstop. You can mount the interchangeable jaw plates in inside or outside jaw positions, and use the bridge clamp for side-by-side, compact mounting of multiple vises.
- Constructed with 80,000 psi (550,000 kPa) ductile cast iron
- Compatible with industry-standard jaw plates
- 7/16-14 in. hole in fixed jaw for workstop (optional; not included)
- M8 holes on bottom for anchoring
- Precision ground on four sides
- Concealed lead screw
- Sealed bearings and adjustable thrust washer
- Smooth, chrome-finished handle
- Machined slots for vise keys (optional; sold separately)
- Made in Taiwan
- Vise bed heights are held to a .0004" (.01mm) height tolerance
- 1100M / MX
- 770M / MX
- PCNC 1100
- PCNC 770
NOTE: While all of our vises go through a certification process Tormach cannot guarantee that the any two vises will be matched to one another and recommends shimming when using multiple vises on your machine.
NOTE: If you need a replacement jaw plate set screw for your 5 in. CNC Vise, You will need a screw with the following specifications: 7/16-14 ×1 SHCS, black oxide coated or stainless steel is recommended.