5 in. Machinist Vise - Precision Angle Lock
5" Machinist Vise, Precision Angle Lock / Plated Handle & Kit
What’s In the Box?
NOTE: Vise keys and clamp kit sold separately.
- Factory inspection and certification report
- Vise handle
Secure stock and work material with this cast-iron CNC vise. You can quickly mount the vise with D-style side flanges into your machine’s T-slot, and its keyed stationary jaw provides a rigid backstop.
- 5 in. (127 mm) jaw width
- Constructed with 80,000 psi (550,000 kPa) ductile cast iron
- Flame-hardened vise bed
- Non-lifting moveable jaw design
- Compatible with industry-standard jaw plates
- 7/16-14 in. hole in fixed jaw for workstop (optional; sold separately)
- 1/2-13 in. holes on bottom for anchoring stationary jaw
- All machined surfaces are square and parallel within 0.001 in. (0.025 mm)
- High-quality powder coat paint on non-critical surfaces
- Concealed lead screw
- Needle bearing facilitates greater clamping pressure and ease of use.
- Machined steel handle
- Machined slots for vise keys (optional; sold separately)
- 1100M / 1100MX
- 770M / 770MX
- PCNC 1100
- PCNC 770
NOTE: While all of our vises go through a certification process Tormach cannot guarantee that the any two vises will be matched to one another and recommends shimming when using multiple vises on your machine.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More