5 in. Machinist Vise - Precision Angle Lock
5" Machinist Vise, Precision Angle Lock / Plated Handle & Kit
What’s In the Box?
NOTE: Vise keys and clamp kit sold separately.
- Factory inspection and certification report
- Vise handle
Secure stock and work material with this cast-iron CNC vise. You can quickly mount the vise with D-style side flanges into your machine’s T-slot, and its keyed stationary jaw provides a rigid backstop.
- 5 in. (127 mm) jaw width
- Constructed with 80,000 psi (550,000 kPa) ductile cast iron
- Flame-hardened vise bed
- Non-lifting moveable jaw design
- Compatible with industry-standard jaw plates
- 7/16-14 in. hole in fixed jaw for workstop (optional; sold separately)
- 1/2-13 in. holes on bottom for anchoring stationary jaw
- All machined surfaces are square and parallel within 0.001 in. (0.025 mm)
- High-quality powder coat paint on non-critical surfaces
- Machined steel handle
- Machined slots for vise keys (optional; sold separately)
- 1100M / 1100MX
- 770M / 770MX
- PCNC 1100
- PCNC 770
NOTE: While all of our vises go through a certification process Tormach cannot guarantee that any two vises will be matched to one another and recommends shimming when using multiple vises on your machine.
NOTE: If you need a replacement jaw plate set screw for your 5" CNC Vise Precision Angle Lock, You will need a screw with the following specifications: WT7/16-14*1, thread 25MM + head 36MM, Material Alloy Steel