California Air Tools 4610XC Air Compressor
The California Air Tools 4610XC Air Compressor is an ultra quiet (60dB) oil free compressor; 1.0HP, 4.6 gallon capacity.
- 2.2 CFM @ 90psi
- 70/30 Duty Cycle
- 60 decibel operation
An Ultra Quiet 1HP, 4.6 Gallon Twin Steel Tank compressor. 60 decibel operation. 3000 hr lifecycle compared to 500 hr lifecycle typical of consumer grade compressors.
Features an integrated regulator and two integrated pressure gauges to monitor both tank pressure and regulated output pressure. Two universal quick connectors allow for simultaneous use of two tools. Oil-free pump has factory preset start (95 psi) and shut-off (116 psi) pressures for worry-free power draw bar and ATC operation.
- Quiet yet powerful 1.0 HP motor, operating at 1680 RPM
- Increased duty cycle allowing for longer continuous run times
- Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System engineered for high performance and durability, ensuring more than 3000 hours of lifetime in a variety of temperatures
- Professional design, with two pressure control gauges, two universal ¼” quick connectors, and thermal overload protector
- Capacity: 4.6-gallon steel air tank
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Size: L (19.1”) x W (16.7 in.) x H (19.7 in.)
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
* This air compressor is more then adequate to run the FogBuster, however if the machine also includes an Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) and Power Drawbar (PDB), Tormach recommends a larger tank air system to avoid potential situations with low air pressure.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more for Tormach machines and accessories.Support Center