1/8 HP Coolant Pump Upgrade Kit
High Quality 1/8 HP (100 W) Coolant Pump Upgrade Kit. For PCNC 770 or PCNC 1100 models, replaces OEM factory pump.
High Quality 1/8 HP Coolant Pump Upgrade Kit for PCNC mills. This pump is a premium import pump that will provide a long life of worry-free operation.
- Power: 100 W (1/8 HP)
- Voltage: 230 or 115 VAC (Dual Voltage)
- Phase: Single Phase
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Winding Insulation: Class F
- Enclosure: IP 54, cast iron housing
- Includes 4 self-tapping screws and NEMA5-15 adapter cable
Note: When installing on a PCNC 770 - see pg 63 of owners manual
1. Because the coolant pump is dual voltage, you must verify that the motor strapping is correct before you install it:
- a. Loosen the water-tight connector that’s secured to the junction box. Then, slip it down the cable.
- b. Remove the access cover on the coolant pump, and then identify the jumper configuration diagram.
- c. Verify that the jumpers are in the correct configuration (115 Vac/low volt) for your installation. If necessary, adjust the configuration.
- d. Replace the access cover on the coolant pump.
- e. Tighten the water-tight connector snug back onto the junction box.