External Contactor Kit
The External Contactor Kit can be used in combination with the Switchable Outlet Kit (PN 33043) to control high current devices with M8/M9 command
PCNC Mills Only - NOT Compatible with M/MX mills.
The standard Tormach PCNC 1100 and 770 mill configuration provides an AC switched outlet at the bottom of the control cabinet which can be operated either under manual control from the console or via automatic control using the M codes (M7, M8, M9). That control circuit is limited to very low current devices. This External Contactor Kit allows for the safe use of these M Codes to control devices
- Coil Voltage: 120 VAC
- 3 Pole AC Contactor for breaking/closing 50/60 Hz AC circuit
- Usage Categories: AC1, AC3, AC4
- Rated Operational Current: 25A
- Beware of inductive devices such as pneumatic valves, electrical motors, etc., as they can introduce machine control problems. An optional Noise Suppression Kit (PN 33059) is available and will resolve many common electrical noise issues.
- Kit, some basic assembly and machining is required.
- PCNC Mills Only - NOT Compatible with M/MX mills.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more for Tormach machines and accessories.Support Center