Flood Coolant Kit (1/8 HP) for 1100M/MX and 770M/MX
The Flood Coolant Kit (1/8 hp) flushes chips and swarf from the cutting zone.
What's In the Box?
- Coolant manifold
- Coolant pump
Improve cutting performance and surface finishes by keeping your machine’s cutting zone clear with this coolant pump and adjustable coolant manifold. Flood coolant keeps your tools cool and lubricated, keeping them cutting at peak performance longer.
- Stainless-steel coolant manifold
- Three independently adjustable nozzles
- Robust, chip-tolerant coolant pump
- Drop-in installation
Some assembly required.
Note: When installing on 770M/MX - see pg 63 of owners manual
1. Because the coolant pump is dual voltage, you must verify that the motor strapping is correct before you install it:
- a. Loosen the water-tight connector that’s secured to the junction box. Then, slip it down the cable.
- b. Remove the access cover on the coolant pump, and then identify the jumper configuration diagram.
- c. Verify that the jumpers are in the correct configuration (115 Vac/low volt) for your installation. If necessary, adjust the configuration.
- d. Replace the access cover on the coolant pump.
- e. Tighten the water-tight connector snug back onto the junction box.
|Motor Power||1/8 hp (90 W))|
|Voltage||Dual, 115 Vac / 230 Vac|
|Pump Output||8.5 gal/min (32 L/min)|