FogBuster Coolant Kit (230 Vac) for 1100M/1100MX
The FogBuster Coolant Kit (230 Vac) for 1100M/1100MX clears chips from the cutting zone, keeps your tools cool and lubricated.
What's In the Box?
- Coolant reservoir
- Mounting bracket (stainless steel)
- Pneumatic lines
- Pressure regulator
- Solenoid valve (pre-assembled)
Reduce coolant consumption and airborne particulates with the FogBuster Coolant Kit. This minimum-quantity lubrication (MQL) system uses a low-pressure, high-volume air blast to clear chips from the cutting zone and keeps your tools cool and lubricated. With its range of coolant and air flows, the FogBuster features:
- Magnetic mount for easy installation and adjustment
- Precision needle valve at the nozzle adjusts coolant flow for a variety of conditions
- Instant airflow operation through M-code command in PathPilot
- Transparent reservoir for monitoring coolant levels
Some assembly required.
- MQL-safe coolant
- 0.5 gal (1.9 L) MQL-safe coolant (not for use with pure water, alcohols, or other solvents)
- 20 psi to 120 psi (140 kPa to 840 kPa) compressed air source
|Input Voltage||230 Vac|
|Capacity||0.5 gal (1.9 L)|