PCNC 770 Power Drawbar
The Power Drawbar for the Tormach PCNC 770 eliminates the need to hand-tighten your drawbar
Eliminate the need to hand-tighten your drawbar and install this Power Draw Bar on your PCNC 770 for lightning-fast tool changes with the push of a button.
The power drawbar is designed for use with the Tormach Tooling System (TTS), but easily pivots away to allow manual tightening of the drawbar if necessary for conventional R8 tooling.
- Requires 90 psi Air Supply (FRL unit recommended)
- Designed for use with Tormach Tooling System (TTS) toolholders
- Control Pendant (Standard) or Foot Pedal (Sold Separately) actuation
- Multi-stack air-over-air pneumatic cylinder ram actuation
- Does not load the Spindle Bearings
- Easily Pivots for Manual drawbar tightening for R8 tooling
- Integrates with Tormach ATC (sold separately)
The Power Drawbar kit includes pneumatic cylinder assembly stack, drawbar, electronic control circuitry, push-button pendant, and all necessary pneumatic tubing and electronic wiring.