Powermax45 XP Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP torch CSA model
- Recommended for cutting up to 7/8" (@ 10IPM)
- Severance (hand cutting) thickness: 1 1/8 in.
- Pierce*: 1/2 in.
- 50:1 voltage divider
- CPC machine control connector
- Serial port
- I/O cables
- 240 V
*Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control.
The Powermax45(R) XP plasma cutter delivers increased cut capacity – up to 16 mm (5/8 in.) metal – as well as faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for quick, simple setup and operation.
- Small size and light weight provide exceptional portability for up to 16 mm (5/8") rated cutting system
- Smart Sense(TM) technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set
- Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxyfuel on 6 mm (1/4 in.) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality reduces time for grinding and edge preparation
Includes: 180° machine torch with I/O cables, 25 ft Leads, Starter Consumables Kit
Hypertherm Part Number: 088119
|Capacity: Severance (Hand Cutting)||Thickness: 29 mm (1-1/8")||Cut Speed: 125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Capacity: Pierce*||Thickness: 12 mm (1/2")|
|Capacity: Typical Gouge||Metal Removal Rate (Gouging): 3,4 kg (7.5 lbs) per hour||Groove Profile: 3,2 mm (.12") D x 6,8 mm (.26") W|
*Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
6 cfm @ 90 psi. For high duty cycle use, a compressor capable of 1.5x - 2x this amount is recommended.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more for Tormach machines and accessories.Support Center