Powermax65 Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
Hypertherm Powermax65 torch CSA model
- 50:1 Voltage Divider
- CPC Machine Control Port
- Serial Port
Note: I/O cables not included (CPC control cable is included with the 1300PL)
The Powermax65(R) plasma system is a versatile machine for heavy-duty cutting and gouging in demanding environments. Designed to maximize uptime and productivity, the system offers the latest technological innovations, such as Smart Sense(TM) technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel.
- No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
- Duramax torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
- SpringStart technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
Includes: 180° machine torch, 25 ft Leads, Starter Consumables Kit
Hypertherm Part Number: 083328
|Capacity: Recommended||Thickness: 3/4 "||Cut Speed: 20 ipm|
|Capacity: Severance (Hand Cutting)||Thickness: 1-1/4"||Cut Speed: 10 ipm|
|Capacity: Pierce*||Thickness: 5/8"||Cut Speed: 5 ipm|
|Capacity: Typical Gouge||Metal Removal Rate (Gouging): 10.7 lbs per hr||Groove Profile: .14" D x .26" W|
*Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
6.7 cfm @ 90 psi. For high duty cycle use, a compressor capable of 1.5x - 2x this amount is recommended.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More