SmartCool Starter Kit
The Tormach SmartCool Starter Kit includes SmartCool Head Unit, Single Unit Control Module, Mounting Bracket, Control Cables, and Quick Connect Coolant Hose Fitting
SmartCool is a programmable coolant system for Tormach CNC milling machines, powered by PathPilot
- Use Simple G-code commands to control 3 Programming Modes: Tool Tip, Z0, Wiggle
- Can be adapted to work with Flood Coolant, Mist Coolant, or Air Blast
- SmartCool only works with PathPilot and is not compatible with the 15L SlantPRO Lathe, 8L Lathe, or 24R CNC Router.
SmartCool Starter kit includes (1) SmartCool Head Unit, Single Unit Control Module, Mounting Bracket, Control Cables, and Quick Connect Coolant Hose Fitting.
Note to M/MX owners with our flood coolant manifold.
- In order to fit the SmartCool to your mill, you will need to modify the flood coolant manifold bracket to allow the SmartCool servo head bracket to share the mill head mounting holes.
- Coolant hose fitting adapters and restrictor valve will be needed based on your needs.
- Tormach is working towards a compatibility kit in the near future.
- M/MX owners without flood coolant manifold will not have problems mounting the servo head, but will need to plumb the system to their desires.