The Spindle Speeder is a mechanical speed multiplier that increases spindle speed for finishing and engraving operations and is rated for 20000 RPM operation continuously, and 30000 RPM operation intermittently.
What's In the Box?
- Includes box
- Installation wrenches
- Two ER-16 collets (1/4 in, 1/8 in)
The Speeder is a 3:1 RPM increaser that mounts directly to the 1100M and 770M. The Speeder is ideal for finishing and light milling with small cutters where benefit is realized from increased surface speeds. Speed rated to 20,000 RPM for continuous operation, and up to 30000 RPM for short duty cycles. Can be used with up to 3/8 in. diameter tool shanks.
- Dynamically balanced spindle cartridge with precision (P4) NSK bearings and high temperature Kluberspeed performance grease.
- Two stage pulley with non-slip Gates Poly flex V-belt
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing
- Uses ER16 collets with dynamically balanced nut for tool retention
- 3/4 in. input shaft; can be adapted to fit Bridgeport Manual Mills, or similar manual mills with 3.375 in. Spindle Nose OD (spindle collet not included)
Includes box, installation wrenches and two ER-16 collets (1/4”, 1/8”).
- This product not compatible with the Automatic Tool Changer - Speeder may be used with the ATC mounted, but no tool changes can be performed
- Compatible with all 770 & 1100 Mills EXCEPT the MX with BT30 Spindle
- This product in not recommended for use with the PCNC 440