The Step-Up/Step-Down Transformer may be required for international customers, depending upon available supply power
Changes 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity) to 110/120 Volt
(U.S. Electricity). Also can change 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity
to 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity).
This transformer is primarily of interest to those who want to use a PCNC 770 in areas outside of the USA or Canada where 110/120 VAC is not available. We generally recommend customers to purchase a voltage converting transformer locally instead of purchasing this generic model in order to ensure that your voltage converter will meet local electrical codes and regulations.
- Fuse Protection with replaceable fuse (Comes with two extra fuses!!!)
- Front easy access on/off switch
- All models operate in dual voltage mode
- Input jack for American Plug
- Input jack for European Plug also
- AC Shock Proof sockets
- Rear 110 or 220 volt input voltage selector for world wide use
- Front power on indicator
- Convert power from 110 to 220 volts or 220 to 110 volts
- European Standard cord built in
- Free European to American Plug included
- Many Plug Adapters Available
- Durable stainless steel chassis
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Led Red Lamp Indicating power sources
- Dimension: 8" x 9" x 12"
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More