- X-Axis: 14 in. (356 mm)
- Y-Axis: 7.5 in. (191 mm)
- Z-Axis: 13.25 in. (337 mm)
- Spindle Power: 1.5 hp (1.12 Kw)
- Maximum Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Transmission: Poly-V Belt
- Spindle Taper: R8
- Rigid Tapping, Tension/Compression, Thread Mill
Maximum Feed Rate
- X- and Y-Axis: 300 IPM (7.62 m/min)
- Z-Axis: 250 IPM (6.35 m/min)
- Primary Power Required: Single-Phase 115 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 15A breaker
- Table Size: 26 in. × 8 in. (660 mm x 203 mm)
- Table Slots: 5/8 in. - Three slots (15.9 mm - Three slots)
- Spindle Nose to Table Max. Clearance: 12.75 in. (324 mm)
- Spindle Centerline to Machine Column: 8.6 in. (218 mm)
- Typical System Footprint: 56 in. × 48.5 in. (1422 mm x 1232 mm)
- Overall System Height: 88 in. (2235 mm)
- Typical System Weight: 950 lb (431 kg)
- Maximum Weight on Table: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Frame and Table: Cast iron frame and table, with hand-scraped hydrodynamic ways and tapered adjustment gibs
- Way Surfaces: Low-friction PTFE-filled, Acetyl-bonded sliding surface. Similar to Rulon® and Turcite®.
- 1 Year Warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Extended Warranty available.
PATHPILOT® CONTROLLER - STANDARD FEATURES: User-Friendly Design User-Definable Macros Trajectory Planner/High-Speed Machining Support For Up To 4-Axis Continuous Machining Visual & Intuitive Conversational Programming Expanded Memory: 80GB of system program memory Second Home Position (Operator Defined) Built-in Dropbox™ Support for Seamlessly Transferring Programs WiFi Ready USB I/O Kits Availble to Support up to 4 USB I/O (16 In/16 Out): Trigger aftermarket accessories such as auxiliary pumps, robotic part loaders, probes, and more.