PCNC 1100 Tech Specs
- Table Size: 34" x 9.5"
- Table Slots: 3 Slots 5/8"
- Travel: 18" x 9.5" x 16.25" (X,Y,Z)
- Spindle Nose to Table: 17" maximum
- Spindle Center to Column: 11"
- Spindle Nose Diameter: 3 3/8"
- Shipping Dimensions: 56" x 45" x 60"
- Weight: 1130 lbs net / 1296 lbs gross (excludes stand)
- Max Workpiece : 500 lbs Maximum
- Power Requirements: 230-250 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase (primary). 20A breaker recommended. 115 VAC 50/60Hz (secondary).
- Frame and Table: Cast iron frame and table, with hand scraped hydrodynamic ways and tapered adjustment gibs
- Way Surfaces: Low friction PTFE-filled acetyl bonded sliding surface. Similar to Rulon® and Turcite®
- Spindle Taper: R8 (optional BT30 retrofit available)
- Spindle Construction: Cartridge with spindle lock
- Spindle Drive: Emerson Control Techniques™ Sensorless Vector Technology with Fold-back logic - 1100W continuous, 2800W peak.
- Spindle Power: 1.5 hp Brushless AC 3-phase Induction Motor, Vacuum Pressure Impregnated (VPI) Windings
- Spindle Speed: 100 to 5140 RPM
- Transmission: V-Belt Drive, 2 ratios
- Feed Rate: 110 IPM (X,Y) 90 IPM (Z)
- Axis Drives: High Performance Polyphase Stepper Motors with Leadshine® Microstepping Drivers
- Ballscrews: Ground P4 Ball Screw with anti-backlash double ball nut (Incremental Error: <.0006"/ft and Cumulative Error: <.0008" at 35")
- Operator Console: Complete spindle control, plus Spindle Lock-Out Key and Coolant On/Off/Auto
- Additional Control Features: Integrated DIN accessory port for integrating optional touch probe or tool setter, Prewired for optional 4th–axis, Preconfigured for Electronic handwheel, and Optional Remote E-Stop
- Coolant/Oiler Capacity: Complete spindle control, plus7 gallons
- Auto Oiler Capacity: 2.1 quarts
- Manual Oiler Capacity: 0.25 quarts
PATHPILOT® CONTROLLER - STANDARD FEATURES:
- Support for up to 4-axis continuous machining
- Intuitive conversational programming
- 80 GB of system program memory
- Built-in Dropbox™ support for seamlessly transferring programs