USB M-Code I/O Interface Kit
Integrate 4 separate inputs and/or 4 separate outputs to the CNC controller using simple M-Code commands with this USB IO module. Kit, minimal assembly required.
The USB M-Code I/O Interface allows for integration of external devices as either inputs or outputs to the CNC controller via simple M-Code commands.
Example applications include lighting up a beacon to indicate end of part program, opening/closing pneumatic vise by M-Code, or waiting to execute program commands until after operator acknowledgement via push button.
- 4 Optically Isolated Inputs
- 4 Relay Contact Outputs
- Beware of inductive devices such as pneumatic valves, electrical motors, etc., as they can introduce machine control problems. An optional Noise Suppression Kit (PN 33059) is available and will resolve many common electrical noise issues.
- Fully compatible with PathPilot
- Kit, some basic assembly is required.
- Up to 4 USB M-Code I/O modules can be hooked to one PathPilot controller allowing for 16 digital inputs and outputs.