Welcome to the Tormach Garage Series, where Jeremiah Daws (Maker/Machinist) will be your guide in setting up your Tormach CNC mill. Whether you're a proud owner of a Tormach 1100MX, 1100M, 770MX, 770M, PCNC 440, or a customer who has purchased one of our older or used models, this instructional series has got you covered. Over the coming weeks, we'll delve into every aspect of Tormach CNC mills, from powering up the machine to seamlessly navigating our user-friendly PathPilot® interface.
Created with beginners in mind, the Tormach Garage Series is designed to be an invaluable resource in refining your craft. Whether you're a high school shop teacher, an engineer, an entrepreneur, or a DIY enthusiast, this series will equip you with the fundamental knowledge needed to start creating chips and crafting parts with confidence and precision.
The primary objective of this video series is to ensure that our users feel completely comfortable with their CNC mill. Over the next few weeks, the Tormach Garage Series will comprehensively cover the following topics to help get you started:
Essential steps to get your CNC Mill up and running
- Powering up your machine: Understand the initial steps to bring your CNC mill to life.
- Navigating the PathPilot interface: Gain mastery over the intuitive interface that facilitates seamless operation.
- Mastering work and tool holding techniques: Learn the skills needed to secure workpieces and tools effectively.
- Understanding coolant systems: Explore the ins and outs of coolant systems for efficient machining.
- Basics of CAD / CAM: Dive into the principles of computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing.
- Introduction to conversational programming: Unlock the potential of conversational programming for enhanced control and precision.
Get ready to unleash the full potential of your Tormach CNC mill! By clicking below, you can start with part one of the Tormach Garage Series and start your journey towards becoming a proficient CNC mill operator.