4 in. CNC Vise
4 in. CNC Vise. Compact Vise with replaceable jaw plates, includes bridge clamp set.
A versatile and compact 4 in. CNC Vise that can be mounted upright or on either side.
- Precision ground cast iron construction
- Lockdown design eliminates "jaw lift" of moveable jaw.
- 3/8-16 UNC tapped holes accept standard 4 in. jaw plates for inside or outside jaw placement.
- 7/16-14 UNC tapped hole located on fixed jaw for attaching a workstop, etc.
- Generous clamping slots allow for secure and versatile placement of vise on table
- .390 in. (10 mm) keyway slots on bottom face with 10-32 UNF tapped holes (x6). Can be used for vise keys (optional, not included) or for attaching vise to fixture plate, etc.
- Includes all necessary clamping hardware for attaching to 1/2 in., 3/8 in., or 10 mm T-slots.
- Includes bridge clamp for compact side by side mounting of 2 vises.
- Includes cast iron vise handle
- Made in Taiwan