Haimer CENTRO Precision Centering Device
The Haimer CENTRO Precision Centering Device for holes, bores, shafts and circular bosses - TTS Holder Not Included
The Haimer CENTRO easily and precisely centers milling machine spindles over holes, bores, shafts and circular bosses. Clamp the CENTRO into a tool holder and insert into the spindle of the milling machine.
Position the machine spindle near the bore or shaft to be measured and rotate at low speed so that the probe tip of the CENTRO slides along the inside or outside surface of the diameter. Initially, the probe tip will be deflected and the amount of deflection is registered on the large dial.
The stationary dial face does not turn with the spindle and therefore can always be seen by the operator. The position of the spindle can then easily be adjusted until the hands of the dial indicator stop moving. This indicates that the spindle axis is now perfectly aligned with the diameter center.
- Metric Display Dial
- Nominal measuring accuracy: 0.003 mm / 0.0001"
- 16 mm shaft diameter.
- Max Rotation Speed: 150 RPM
- Replaceable Probe Tips; includes straight tip with 5 mm ball (bent tip available for larger diameters, 2 mm straight tip also available)
- Measure IDs from 3-125 mm (0.1 in.-5 in.)
- Measure ODs from 0-125 mm (0-5 in.)
- Mfg. PN 80.300.00
- Made in Germany.
- TTS Holder Not Included.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more for Tormach machines and accessories.Support Center