PCNC 770 Tech Specs
- Table Size: 26" x 8"
- Table Slots: 3 Slots 5/8"
- Travel: 14" x 7.5" x 13.25" (X,Y,Z)
- Spindle Nose to Table: 14.8" maximum
- Spindle Center to Column: 8 5/8"
- Spindle Nose Diameter: 3 3/8"
- Shipping Dimensions: 42" x 45" x 49"
- Weight: 662 lbs net / 800 lbs gross (excludes stand)
- Max Workpiece : 400 lbs Maximum
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase (primary). 20A breaker recommended
- Frame and Table: Cast iron frame and table, with hand scraped hydrodynamic ways and tapered adjustment gibs
- Way Surfaces: Low friction PTFE-filled acetyl bonded sliding surface. Similar to Rulon® and Turcite®
- Spindle Taper: R8
- Spindle Construction: Dynamically balanced cartridge with spindle lock
- Spindle Drive: Emerson Control Techniques™ Sensorless Vector Technology - 750W continuous, 1300W peak
- Spindle Power: 1.0 hp Brushless AC 3-phase Induction Motor, Vacuum Pressure Impregnated (VPI)Windings
- Spindle Speed: 175 to 10000 RPM
- Transmission: Gates Polyflex® V-Belt Drive, 2 ratios
- Feed Rate: 135 IPM (X,Y) 110 IPM (Z)
- Axis Drives: High Performance Polyphase Stepper Motors with Leadshine® Microstepping Drivers
- Ballscrews: Ground P4 Ball Screw with anti-backlash double ball nut (Incremental Error: <.0006"/ft and Cumulative Error: <.0008" at 35")
- Operator Console: Complete spindle control, plus Spindle Lock-Out Key and Coolant On/Off/Auto
- Additional Control Features: Integrated DIN accessory port for integrating optional touch probe or tool setter, Prewired for optional 4th–axis, Preconfigured for Electronic handwheel, and Optional Remote E-Stop
- Coolant/Oiler Capacity: Complete spindle control, plus7 gallons
- Auto Oiler Capacity: 2.1 quarts
- Manual Oiler Capacity: 0.25 quarts
PATHPILOT® CONTROLLER - STANDARD FEATURES:
- Support for up to 4-axis continuous machining
- Intuitive conversational programming
- 80 GB of system program memory
- Built-in Dropbox™ support for seamlessly transferring programs